Bank of the West – Online Banking Login, Routing Number & Wire Transfer: Bank of the West Online Banking Login enables you to log into your online account and perform a number of transactions. It enables you to easily manage your bank account online. The Online Banking System is secure, convenient and simple to use.
How to Log in – Bank of the West Online Banking Login
To log into Bank of the West Online Banking you must have Bank of the West online banking account.
- Go to the Bank of the West homepage
- On the top right hand side of the page you will find signin
- Click the sign in button; it will lead you to another page
- Enter your username
- Enter your password
- Click log in to access your account
With online banking you can:
- Check balances
- Transfer money
- Make deposits
- Pay Bills Online
- Receive your statements online and more
How to Enroll on Bank of the West Online Banking
Want to enroll on Bank of the West online banking. It is easy to enroll
- Go to Bank of the West homepage
- On the top right hand side of the page you will see sign in
- Click the sign in, it will lead you to another page
- Click – New? Sign up for online account access
- Select type of account you have
- Fill all the required details
- Complete sign up
Bank of the West Routing Number
Looking for Bank of the West Routing Number? The Bank of the West Routing Number will be used when you are doing bank transfers, and wires.
A routing number is a digit code that is used to identify the financial institution. Bank of the West Routing numbers are used to process wire funds transfers, and direct deposits, bill payments, and other automated transfers.
The Bank of the West Routing Number is 121100782
Bank of the west wire routing number can be found on your check
Check orders, please consult your local branch office for the appropriate Routing/ABA number for your region.
How to Wire Money – Bank of the West Wire Transfer
The best way to transfer funds is to do it online or visit the nearest branch to do it.
When doing the transfer you will require the following details:
Bank of the West Domestic Wire Transfer
- Bank Name
- Routing Number – 121100782
- Address of Bank
- Creditor’s Name
- Creditor’s Account Number
Bank of the West International Wire Transfer
- Swift Code – BWSTUS66
- Routing Number
- Customer’s Name
- Customer’s Account Number
Ekopa Mag is One stop shop for all your technology needs, Catchy Slogans, SEO, Online Banking, Technology Solutions, how to fix or Solve problems, Gadget reviews, Latest Apps, Technology news, analysis, latest mobile phones in the market, Entrepreneur, Smartphone, Lifestyle and much more.