Looking for the Best Android Emulators for your computer? The android Emulators or simulators are required to use any Android application and to play any Android game on your computer. Use android emulator for your PC.
The Android Operating system is getting more and more popular, many amazing and useful applications and best exciting games being released everyday for android users.
If one does not have an Android device and would like to have an experience of any Android application or game on your personal computer or laptop then you can easily do that.
There are many Android Emulators on the web; selecting the right one is very necessary as it has a good impact on the overall performance of the system. A slow Android Emulator might affect the performance of Windows and will eventually slow down your system. In this article we have listed the top Best Android Emulators for PC to help you select best Android Emulator for your computer. Best Android Emulator for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/xp
Best Android Emulators for Windows (Windows 8.1/8/7/xp/10) – Free Android Emulator for Windows:
1. Bluestacks Android Emulator for PC:
Bluestacks Emulator is the number one Android Emulator for windows computers. The Bluestacks has unique and amazing features that other emulators don’t have. It is attracted by many users because it is:-
• Easy to download and Install Blustacks in your computer.
• Downloading Android applications and games is very easy, double click on the apk file to install it.
• The installation procedure is also very simple and straight forward
• If you have low internet connection you can Install Bluestacks in your computer using Bluestacks Offline Installer
• You can download and install the apps and game directly from the Google Play Store
• Bluestacks uses “layercake” technology which helps you to play the most graphics-intensive games smoothly on your pc.
With the good user user-interference, and features Bluestacks becomes one of the best Android Emulator for PC.
2. Droid4x Android Emulator For PC:
Droid4x Android Emulator comes with all features available in an Android device. It’s one of the latest raising Android Emulator Windows Computer.
Some of the features it has include;
• One can resize the Droid4x Android Emulator to any dimension.
• You can use your keyboard to play the games and also you can configure the keyboard options.
• You can control anything from your Mobile.
• You can also use a joystick to play games.
• One can record the screen when playing any game or using any app on your windows big screen and can send to all the top social media networks.
3. Andyroid Android Emulator For PC:
Andyroid is a popular Android Emulator for pc windows. Features for Andyroid Android Emulator;
• You can install any application through your desktop browser.
• To install Andyroid Android Emulator you should have installed Virtual box in your computer.
• Designed for playing Android games on windows big screen.
4. Genymotion Android Emulator For PC :
Genymotion emulator was built on ×86 Architecture virtualization and is somehow faster. Some advanced features include OpenGL, and hardware acceleration support. One needs to configure the Android device on genymotion after you install it on your windows which is a bit tough and requires some advanced skills.
• Genymotion is best for testing Android apps, Helpful is you are an Android application developer.
• One can install apps using command prompt and also by drag and drop.
• You can copy any text from your windows pc into emulator and vise-versa.
Genymotion is the best emulator for Android app developers to check the behavior of the app.
5. Youwave Andoroid Emulator For PC:
Youwave is very simple to download and install on your computer. The emulator is available for free and has some good and unique features
• YouWave will show all the apps in a selected directory. Therefore, you can download all the apps and games to your computer and can install them by browsing all the applications.
• The YouWave emulator for Android only supports for Winows xp and Windows 7 computers
• Best if your computer has a low RAM.
• Has got an awesome interface and thus makes using it very easy
6. Jar of Beans Emulator
Jar of Beans Emulator is another very good Android emulator for your PC. Downloading and installing is very easy. After installation, user needs to download apks which he needs to install in the emulator.
There are other many android emulator online which can be found online. Android PC emulators are more widely used as compared to the online ones since they are readily available. Get mobile app emulator for pc
Ekopa Mag is One stop shop for all your technology needs, Catchy Slogans, SEO, Online Banking, Technology Solutions, how to fix or Solve problems, Gadget reviews, Latest Apps, Technology news, analysis, latest mobile phones in the market, Entrepreneur, Smartphone, Lifestyle and much more.