Searching on how to check my equity bank account balance? Find out How to Check Equity Bank Account Balance. There are times when you can’t remember your equity balance and you want to know before making any transaction or for planning purposes.
Now you can easily check your Check Equity Bank Account Balance with Equity Bank online banking.
The online banking enables you to access your money anywhere and anytime.
You can check your bank account balance using Equitel. The steps are very easy and within seconds you will know your account balance.
How to Check Equity Bank Account Balance
1. On your phone, Go to your Equitel Menu
2. Select My Money
3. Select Bank Balances
4. Select Account
5. Select the account number or card
6. Select how you would like to receive your balance. – Show on the screen or receive an SMS
7. Enter your PIN
8. You will receive a confirmation SMS showing your bank account balance!
Know you know your Equity Bank Account Balance.
Equity Bank Kenya Paybill Number
Equity bank is one of the preferred banks in Kenya. Kenyan banking services really improve and became more affordable as Equity Bank made banking affordable for all. It is one of the largest banks in Kenya in terms of customer base.
To make banking more accessible, Equity bank has adopted different measures like using your Mpesa to deposit cash using the Equity paybill number. Equity Bank Kenya Paybill number is 247247.
For all customers having Equity bank accounts to be able to use Equity Bank Kenya Paybill number you will need to follow the following steps
- Open M-Pesa menu, and choose-Lipa na M-Pesa
- Choose –Paybill
- As the Business number enter 247247 which is the Equity bank paybill
- Enter your account no as the Equity Bank account number
Business no: 247247
Account no: 0910245xxxxxx
- Input/Enter the amount: This is the amount of money you want to deposit into your account
- Input your M-PESA PIN
- Ensure to properly check and confirm all the details
- Mpesa message will be sent to you confirming your deposit to your Equity account,
- Equity Bank message will shortly follow also confirming the deposit
It is good to note the above transaction can only be done by someone having an Equity bank account.
Also find: Equity Bank Supreme Branches
Advantages of using Equity Bank Kenya Paybill number
- It is very fast and convenient and can make a deposit any time of the day.
- It saves time as one will not waste any time in the banking hall
- Using you phone you can be able to easily trace all the payments without the need of getting a bank statement
How to Deposit Money into my Equity Bank Account through M-PESA PayBill Number 247247
- Go to Safaricom SIM Tool Kit
- Select M-PESA menu
- Select Lipa na M-PESA
- Select Pay Bill
- Select Enter Business no.– Enter Equity Bank’s Lipa na M-PESA PayBill Number 247247 and press OK
- Select Enter Account no.– Enter your Equity Bank Account Number (e.g. 0900 xxxx xxxx) press OK
- Enter Amount -Enter the amount you wish to deposit and press OK
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and press OK
- Confirm all the details are correct and press OK
- You will receive a confirmation SMS from M-PESA.
- Equity Bank will also send you a confirmation SMS.
Equity Bank Kenya Loan Calculator
Looking for Equity Bank Kenya Loan Calculator? Before you take an Equity bank Kenya loan, you might want to check the rate to pay or amount to be paid monthly.
You can easily find Equity Bank Kenya Loan Calculator on their website.
1. Go to Equity Bank Kenya Loan Calculator Page
2. Enter Loan Amount
3. Enter Repayment Period (Months)
4. Enter Loan Rate
5. Calculate interest base on (select one option depending on the type of interest being offered)
- Flat rate
- Reducing balance
6. Click calculate
The Equity Bank Kenya Loan Calculator will give you the
- Monthly Payments:
- Number of Payments:
- Total Interest:
- Total Payment:
NB: Visit a branch near you for more details.
Equity Bank Kenya Opening and Closing Hours
Find Equity Bank Kenya Opening and Closing Hours. Working hours for Equity Bank differ in various branches. In most branches the opening hour is 8:00 am and closing is 4:00PM or 4:30 PM. Below we is list of the working hours for various branches.
Equity bank Moi Avenue opening and closing hours
9 AM- 5PM
Equity bank Kimathi Street opening and closing hours
8 AM-4:30 PM
Equity bank Mama Ngina Street opening and closing hours
8 AM- 4PM
Equity bank Four Way opening and closing hours
8 AM -8PM
Equity bank Kenyatta Avenue opening and closing hours
8 AM – 5PM
Equity bank Westlands opening and closing hours
8AM – 4:30PM
Equity bank Gigiri opening and closing hours
8 AM-4:30 PM
Equity bank Ngara opening and closing hours
8 AM-4:30 PM
Equity Bank Kenya Swift Code
The Equity Bank Kenya Swift Code will be used when you are doing bank transfers, and wires.
A Swift Code is a digit code that is used to identify the financial institution. Equity Bank Kenya Swift Code are used to process wire funds transfers, and direct deposits, bill payments, and other automated transfers. It is mainly used for international wire transfers between banks
The Swift code consists of 8 or 11 characters. When 8-digits code is given, it refers to the primary office. The code formatted as below;
Swift Code Format
AAAA BB CC DDD
- AAAA – First 4 characters – bank code (only letters)
- BB – Next 2 characters -2 country code (only letters)
- CC – Next 2 characters – location code (letters and digits) (a passive participant will have “1” in the second character)
- DDD – Last 3 characters – branch code, optional (‘XXX’ for primary office) (letters and digits)
Equity Bank Kenya Swift Code
Equity Bank Kenya Swift Code is EQBLKENA
Equity Customer Care Contacts Kenya
You can contact customer care using the below contacts
Equity Bank Kenya provides Inclusive Financial Services that transform livelihoods and expand opportunities.
Upper Hill – Hospital Road, Equity Centre, 9th floor,
P.O.Box 75104-00200, Nairobi.
Contact Centre Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Ekopa Mag is One stop shop for all your technology needs, Catchy Slogans, SEO, Online Banking, Technology Solutions, how to fix or Solve problems, Gadget reviews, Latest Apps, Technology news, analysis, latest mobile phones in the market, Entrepreneur, Smartphone, Lifestyle and much more.