- How to Deposit Money from Mpesa to KCB Bank
- How to Withdraw Money from your KCB Account to M-pesa
- How to Transfer Money from M-PESA to a KCB Account
- KCB Mobile Banking Loan – KCB M-PESA Loan
How to Deposit Money from Mpesa to KCB Bank: Find out How to Deposit Money into KCB Bank Account through M-PESA PayBill Number 522522
What is KCB Bank M-PESA PayBill Number?
KCB Bank M-PESA PayBill Number 522522
How to Deposit Money from Mpesa to KCB Bank
Find step by step on how to deposit money or transfer money from M-pesa to KCB Account
- Go to Safaricom SIM Tool Kit
- Select M-PESA menu
- Select Lipa na M-PESA
- Select Pay Bill
- Select Enter Business no. – Enter KCB Bank’s Lipa na M-PESA PayBill Number 522522 and press OK
- Select Enter Account no , Enter your KCB Bank Account Number (e.g. 0800 xxxx xxxx) press OK
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and press OK
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and press OK
- Confirm all the details are correct and press OK
- You will receive a confirmation SMS from M-PESA.
- KCB Bank will also send you a confirmation SMS.
How to Withdraw Money from your KCB Account to M-pesa
Find out how to Withdraw Money from your KCB Account to M-pesa? KCB Mobile Banking has always come in handy when doing daily transactions. You can easily transfer money from your KCB account to your M-pesa.
Below is a step by step on how to transfer money from KCB account to Mpesa.
1. Dial *522# from your Safaricom, Airtel or Telcom line. ( to access this service you must be registered with KCB Mobi Bank). To use the service the cost is Ksh 5
2. Enter your PIN ( The pin which you were given when registering for KCB Mobi Bank )
3. Select the withdraw to M-pesa option after you have logged in
4. Enter the M-pesa mobile number to withdraw to.
5. You will get an Mpesa message confirming withdraw of money into your Mpesa from your KCB Account
How to Transfer Money from M-PESA to a KCB Account
Find out How to Transfer Money from M-PESA to a KCB Account. KCB bank offers KCB Mobile banking which offers customers a means of interacting with the bank.
How to transfer money from M-PESA to a KCB account
- Go to your M-PESA menu,
- Select Lipa na M-PESA,
- Enter PayBill number 522522,
- Enter the KCB account number you are transferring money to,
- Enter the amount you want to transfer
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and confirm to send money.
KCB Mobile Banking Loan – KCB M-PESA Loan
Looking for a KCB Mobile Banking Loan? Get a KCB M-PESA Loan from Kenya commercial bank at an affordable rate.
The KCB M-PESA Loan is a mobile based account that is exclusively offered by to M-PESA customers by Kenya Commercial Bank enabling them access loan at an attractive low interest rates of 1.12% per month. The loan attracts a one off negotiation fee of 2.5%. If you borrow for one month, the cost is 3.62% with excise duty applicable on fees.
The platform also enables you to save little by little or a fixed period of time where you earn an interest of up to 6.65% p.a.
How to access KCB M-Pesa
- On your phone
- Go to Safaricom M-PESA menu
- Select Loans and Savings
- Select KCB M-PESA
When you have activated your KCB M-PESA Account, a message will be sent to you which contain a loan limit then you can borrow instantly. When a loan is issued it will be deposited in your KCB M-PESA Account.
The KCB Mobile Banking Loan platform enables you to access loans from as little as Kes 50 up to Kes 1 Million.
The repayment period of the loan is 30 days, which is subject to change by the bank.
The Loan repayment can be done through M-PESA or from the KCB M-PESA account.
How to Borrow a loan fromKCB M-PESA
- Go to the M-PESA menu on your phone
- Select Loans and Savings
- Select KCB M-PESA
- Select Loan.
- Request Loan
- Enter amount you want to request.
- Enter your M-PESA PIN
- The Amount borrowed will be sent to your KCB M-PESA Account which will be less the negotiation fee, excise duty and the interest amount.
- To access the loan, proceed to KCB M-PESA menu, select Withdraw to M-PESA.
How to Pay KCB M-PESA Loan?
- Go to M-PESA menu.
- Select Loans and Savings.
- Select KCB M-PESA.
- Select Pay Loan.
- You can pay from M-PESA or from your KCB M-PESA Account.
Reasons Why you cannot Access KCB M-PESA loan
- Listed with the Credit Reference Bureau
- Low credit rating
- You have an existing KCB M-PESA loan which you have not finished repaying
How to Increase your KCB M-PESA loan limit
- Increase your usage of M-PESA services
- Be active on your KCB M-PESA Account – Move money in and out of your Account.
- On your KCB M-PESA Account, Increase your savings.
What is the KCB M-PESA Loan interest rates?
- 12% per month with a one off negotiation fee of 2.5%.
- The cost for the one month loan is 3.62% with excise duty applicable on fees.
Ekopa Mag is One stop shop for all your technology needs, Catchy Slogans, SEO, Online Banking, Technology Solutions, how to fix or Solve problems, Gadget reviews, Latest Apps, Technology news, analysis, latest mobile phones in the market, Entrepreneur, Smartphone, Lifestyle and much more.