The article will solve How to Fix ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED Chrome. Find the easiest way to fix ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED or Err Network Changed error in Chrome, Android and Windows 10/7/8. Sometimes the error shows there are problems with your router and Internet connection
How to Fix ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED Chrome
Method 1: Restart Modem or Internet Device
Restart the Internet Connection modem, wireless, ethernet, or mobile hotspot. In most cases the problem will be resolved. Disconnect internet, restart your Internet device and connect again.
Method 2: Flush DNS Settings
1. Open Command Prompt as an administrator.
2. Run below command,
• ipconfig /flushdns
Check your Internet Connection.
Method 3: Reset IP/TCP
1. Open Command Prompt as an administrator
2. Run Below commands.
• netsh int ip set dns
• netsh winsock reset
Method 4: LAN Settings
1. Access the control Panel, Windows 7 and XP users click the ‘Start’ menu from task bar and then click Control Panel. For Windows 8 users can access the Control Panel from Charms bar or by clicking ‘Windows Key + X’ button then click ‘Control Panel’.
2. Click on ‘Internet Options’.
3. After opening the ‘Internet Options’ window select ‘Connections’ tab from the top and then click on ‘Lan Settings’ at the bottom.
4. A window will appear. Uncheck the box that says ‘Automatically Detect Settings’ and then click OK.
Error Solved. Try browsing to see if the error is gone.
Method 5: Router Power Cycling
1. Switch off your router or wireless device for 1 minute.
2. Remove the plug from power supply
3. Turn ON router.
4. Problem Solved
Method 6: Troubleshooting the Browser
Sometimes the problem might be related to the browser you are using. Try clearing the browsing data and also re-installing the browser if required.
Ekopa Mag is One stop shop for all your technology needs, Catchy Slogans, SEO, Online Banking, Technology Solutions, how to fix or Solve problems, Gadget reviews, Latest Apps, Technology news, analysis, latest mobile phones in the market, Entrepreneur, Smartphone, Lifestyle and much more.