Learn How to Pay NHIF through Mpesa. Making your contribution to National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) account through MPESA Paybill is very easy.
Kenya is turning into a digital country at a very fast rate. You can pay using your mobile phone almost anything as most companies are embracing technology.
Voluntary and self-employed contributors can easily pay their NHIF contributions through M-Pesa. Mpesa is a Kenya’s innovation mobile money transfer technology.
Payment through m-pesa is very easy and will save you a lot of time.
Also find: NHIF Registration Requirements
How to Pay NHIF through Mpesa
Follow the steps below on how to pay NHIF Via Mpesa
- On your mobile phone, Go to the Safaricom Kit
- Select M-Pesa menu
- Select Lipa Na M-pesa
- Select the Pay Bill option
- Enter Business Number – NHIF Business No. is 200222.
- Enter Account Number – Your National Identity Card Number.
- Enter the amount you wish to send
- Press okay.
- Enter your M-Pesa pin
- You will be asked to confirm the details entered
- If OK, continue by pressing OK
- You will receive a confirmation SMS from M-Pesa, after a successful confirmation.
Hope you found the information useful. Share the article
Ekopa Mag is One stop shop for all your technology needs, Catchy Slogans, SEO, Online Banking, Technology Solutions, how to fix or Solve problems, Gadget reviews, Latest Apps, Technology news, analysis, latest mobile phones in the market, Entrepreneur, Smartphone, Lifestyle and much more.