This article shows you how to how to Root Android without PC successfully. There are many articles that shows how to Root Android without computer, here we will discuss on how to do it the right way.
What Is Root?
Root or rooting means gaining the administrative privilege which is sometimes referred to as the super user on your android phone so that you will have the capability of changing and customizing the phone the way you want. You will get access to root directory of your android mobile.
Gaining the administrative privileges is as good as running an app as administrator on Windows computer. If you are rooting Android, it will also give you access to system files.
Remember, rooting the android phone increases security threats. This is because the related files are accessible to any 3rd party or unknown apps that might be installed.
Method to Root Android phone using APK
• Download root apps apk from given links of official website.
• Install after download
• If there is a pop up asking Installation is blocked, Click on Settings
• Tick on Unknown Sources.
• Install the apk.
• Open the app, click on root button or any button depending on the instructions
• That’s it. Root your android mobile easily with these apps.
How To Root Android Without PC?
The rooting of is not the same on all phones running on Android OS, though the logic behind the process for each phone is similar. Process may be easy or difficult.
Methods on How To Root Android Without Computer
This is one of the safest ways to root your android without using computer. It does not have any complications and no danger of damaging your android smartphone. FramaRoot App or APK is one of the top apps when it comes to rooting your mobile without PC.
Follow the steps below to root your android mobile through Framaroot. It’s an amazing app to root android without pc.
Note: – Rooting your device will VOID your Android phone’s WARRANTY.
Steps to root android phone without pc with Framaroot
1. First thing to do is to download the FramaRoot apk to your android phone.
2. Install Framaroot from the apk file in your android phone and Open Framaroot from app drawer now.
3. From the drop down menu choose “install Superuser”
4. Select any one exploit that appears in the app. Then wait for some time to complete
5. After the process completes and you see a message “Success Message … Superuser and su binary installed. You have to reboot your device”
6. The message shows you have successfully rooted your phone
7. Reboot your phone to complete.
8. In case you see a message “Failed …. Try another exploit if available” then you will need to select any other available exploit and try again.
KingoROOT is one of the easiest and fastest to Root Android without Computer with just one click.
It is an easy app to use as it has simple minimalistic design
KingoROOT provides a universal one-click Android root solution for Android users. It is an easy app to use as it has simple minimalistic design. It also saves you the trouble to connect to your computer via USB cable.
Requirements before you Start.
• The device should be powered on.
• Have at-least 50% battery level.
• Stable Internet connection (We suggest Wi-Fi).
• Allow installation of apps from unknown sources. To do this go to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources
How to Root Android using KingoRoot APK without PC
1. Download a free KingoRoot.apk file. One can download KingoRoot.apk on your computer, and then transfer it to your Android device and then find the file and install it from APK section.
2. Install KingoRoot.apk on your device. You will need to allow installation of apps from unknown sources. Go to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources. Reason for allowing this is to stop a prompt “Install blocked”, which states “For security, your phone is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown sources”. Follow phone instructions and install Kingo Root on your device
3. Launch “Kingo ROOT” app and start rooting. Click “One Click Root” to start the rooting process.
4. Wait for a few seconds for the process to complete.
5. After successful completion restart your android phone.
iRoot is another best android apk to root android phone without computer. With only one click on “Root”, you are capable of rooting your Android phone immediately. It is not complicated and does not require technical skills.
Steps on how to root Android with iRoot tool.
1. Go to the iRoot website in this URL
2. Download iRoot from download button on website.
3. After you have successfully downloaded iRoot APK file. Install the APK file on your Smartphone. Tap on the file to install it in your android phone
4. Open the iRoot application in your android phone.
5. You will be prompted to accept the agreement, Tap on I Agree!
6. The next step is to click on Root button in the iRoot app
7. Your phone will be rooted successfully
4. Baidu Root
Baidu Root is a jailbreak for the iOSdevices, Baidu Root will help you gain access to more applications that are not allowed by Google Play. With Baidu Root you will be able to unlock the OS to install other third party applications and tools. It is easy to use.
1. Download Baidu Root from here –
2. Open the installed app.
3. Install APK in your android phone. (Before installing, ensure you have enabled Unknown sources in settings).
4. Open Baidu Root app.
5. Hit the “A key to get Root Privilege” button
6. Wait for a few seconds.
7. You will see a message about the status regarding the rooting process.
8. Successful message will be shown after the process completes
9. Restart your android phone
How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
Towelroot is one of the best apps available on the web to root your android devices. It allows you to root your mobile in just a few seconds. Towelroot app facilitates the android user to root the phone with just a single click on.
It is user friendly and simple software to use which allows a smart device user to reset his device to the original mode and start it as per his wish.
Download Towelroot from the official website.
• Then allow installation of apps from unknown sources. Go to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources. check the box
• Disable any antivirus app. Then click on the downloaded APK file.
• Install the Towelroot app to your android smartphone
6. Universal Android Root:
Download the apk and install in your android phone and start rooting your device. This is one of best rooting apk. Using Universal Android Root you can easily rooting your android devices and other smart phones.
Steps to root phone using Universal Android Root:
1. Go to your phones setting > security >then check the box ” install apps from unknown source”. Click on the downloaded APK file.
2. Download Universal AndRoot.
3. Install it in your android mobile.
4. Open Universal AndRoot from app drawer.
5. Click on Root to begin rooting process.
Z4Root application to root without pc is popular among MTK devices owner, it can root almost each and every device with ease.
Steps for rooting android smartphone without computer using Z4Root:-
• Download Z4Root app from here.
• Install this app in your smartphone by tapping on it.
• After successful installation of Z4 root in your PC.
• Open the application to root android without computer and click on Root.
• Restart your android phone.
There are other many apk files that you can use to root your android phone without PC or Computer. If the methods do not work, try other methods which work for most in order to root your android without Computer. Let me know if you have another method to root android phone without computer?
Ekopa Mag is One stop shop for all your technology needs, Catchy Slogans, SEO, Online Banking, Technology Solutions, how to fix or Solve problems, Gadget reviews, Latest Apps, Technology news, analysis, latest mobile phones in the market, Entrepreneur, Smartphone, Lifestyle and much more.