How to Change Time on Computer: Learn how to How to set the clock on my Computer. The computer’s clock is used to record the time whenever you create or modify files on your computer. One can easily change the clock’s time and time zone.
Follow the below steps
How to Change Time on Computer
How to set the clock on Windows 7
1. Open Date and Time by clicking the Start button ,
2. Clicking Control Panel,
3. Clicking Clock, Language, and Region, and then clicking Date and Time.
4. Click the Date and Time tab, and then click Change date and time. If you’re prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
5. In the Date and Time Settings dialog box, do one or more of the following:
-To change the hour, double-click the hour, and then click the arrows to increase or decrease the value.
-To change the minutes, double-click the minutes, and then click the arrows to increase or decrease the value.
-To change the seconds, double-click the seconds, and then click the arrows to increase or decrease the value.
6. When you have finished changing the time settings, click OK.
7. To change the time zone, click Change time zone.
8. In the Time Zone Settings dialog box, click your current time zone in the drop-down list, and then click OK.
– If your time zone observes daylight saving time and you want your computer’s clock to be adjusted automatically when daylight saving time changes, make sure the Automatically adjust clock for Daylight Saving Time check box is selected.
9. Click OK
Ekopa Mag is One stop shop for all your technology needs, Catchy Slogans, SEO, Online Banking, Technology Solutions, how to fix or Solve problems, Gadget reviews, Latest Apps, Technology news, analysis, latest mobile phones in the market, Entrepreneur, Smartphone, Lifestyle and much more.