Find out How to withdraw money from MPESA through an ATM. The ATM withdrawal service is available to M-PESA registered Mpesa customers.
The service is currently available at
- Equity Bank Branches
- Diamond Trust Bank
- Family Bank and
- NIC Bank ATM’s.
How to withdraw money from MPESA through an ATM
Follow the instructions below to withdraw cash from Mpesa on ATM machines in Kenya
- Select ‘Withdraw Cash’ from the M-PESA menu
- Select ‘From ATM’
- Enter Agent Number which is 555555, if you’re withdrawing from these ATMs: Diamond Trust Bank, Pesapoint, KCB, Family Bank and NIC Bank. if you are withdrawing from Equity Bank ATM use the Agent Number 286286
- Enter your M-PESA PIN
An SMS will be sent to your phone from Mpesa with 6-digit authorization code. (Use the code within ten minutes as it expires after 10 minutes.)
On the ATM:
- Select the M-PESA button on the Equity Bank, PesaPoint, Diamond Trust Bank, Family Bank, KCB, NIC Bank ATM
- Select preferred language
- Enter the 6-digit ATM Authorization Code on the ATM keyboard.
- Enter your Safaricom mobile number.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw,
- Press CONTINUE to proceed with transaction.
- The ATM will dispense the amount requested cash and issue you with a receipt.
- You will also receive an SMS from M-PESA confirming the transaction.
Ekopa Mag is One stop shop for all your technology needs, Catchy Slogans, SEO, Online Banking, Technology Solutions, how to fix or Solve problems, Gadget reviews, Latest Apps, Technology news, analysis, latest mobile phones in the market, Entrepreneur, Smartphone, Lifestyle and much more.