Looking for Members 1st Routing Number? The Members 1st Routing Number will be used when you are doing bank transfers, and wires.
A routing number is a digit code that is used to identify the financial institution. Members 1st Routing numbers are used to process wire funds transfers, and direct deposits, bill payments, and other automated transfers.
Members 1st Routing Number
The Members 1st Routing Number is 231382241
Members 1st routing number can be found on your check.
How to Wire Money
The best way to transfer funds is to do it online or visit the nearest branch to do it.
When doing the transfer you will require the following details:
To receive a wire transfer at Credit Union, provide the following information to the sender:
- Credit Union Name: Members 1st Federal Credit Union (do not spell out First)
- Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
- Routing transit number: 231382241
- Your Members 1st account number
- Your name(s) or title on your account
- Specific sub-account receiving the wired funds (savings, checking, etc.) – If a specific account is not listed on the incoming wire transfer, the funds will be credited to your regular savings account.
To send a wire transfer to another financial institution, contact the receiving financial institution for their specific instructions.
Ekopa Mag is One stop shop for all your technology needs, Catchy Slogans, SEO, Online Banking, Technology Solutions, how to fix or Solve problems, Gadget reviews, Latest Apps, Technology news, analysis, latest mobile phones in the market, Entrepreneur, Smartphone, Lifestyle and much more.