Looking for NHIF Registration Requirements? NHIF registers all qualified members from both the formal and informal sector. It is compulsory to be a member, if you are in the formal sector. The informal sector the membership is voluntary or open.
To register with NHIF as a member, you are required to fill in the Members Form. It you are employer or organized group and want to register you are required to fill in the Employers Form.
NHIF Registration Requirements
1. Copy of National I.D (including spouse if applicable)
2. Copy of Employer Appointment/Introduction Letter (excludes self employed/voluntary contributors)
3. Coloured passport photo (including spouse & dependants if applicable)
4. Original & copies of Birth Certificate(s) for dependants
1. Copies of passport, alien certificate or work permit (including spouse if applicable)
2. Coloured passport photo (including spouse & dependants if applicable)
1. Copy of passport
2. Coloured passport photo
3. Submit the required amount under the Voluntary/Self Employed Category
Where can I drop off my form?
At any of NHIF branches located country wide.
- Certificate of Registration
- PIN Certificate
Ekopa Mag is One stop shop for all your technology needs, Catchy Slogans, SEO, Online Banking, Technology Solutions, how to fix or Solve problems, Gadget reviews, Latest Apps, Technology news, analysis, latest mobile phones in the market, Entrepreneur, Smartphone, Lifestyle and much more.